Corporate Partners enable us to better help at-risk families in our community
Your product and financial contributions and your community outreach (employee/team volunteering) sustain the center so we can help our community for many years to come.
Encouraging your staff’s participation in Jeans Day and in our annual Trivia Night helps enormously!
It’s impossible to adequately thank those of you who have already begun doing that.
- Gift item donations for contests, giveaways and auctions. Ex. A gift certificate to your store or for a service that Muscatine residents can use.
- Back to school items are especially welcome now! (pencils, colored pencils, erasers, crayons, pens, paper, binders, art & craft supplies, tape, etc.)
- Office supplies (shredder, dehumidifier, Sharpie Markers, dry erase markers, copy paper, batteries: AA, 9 Volt).
- Endowment fund campaign Contact Fundraising Consultant Paul Brooks for details.
- Food serving supplies for the evening snack. (Disposable: table ware, plates, bowls, cups & glasses, serving gloves. Cleaning supplies.)
- Volunteers to help with general maintenance, improvements and other behind the scenes tasks are always needed! Contact Volunteer Coordinator Kimberly Bowman for details.
- Cleaning and organizing the storage area
- Staining and sealing cement floor
What began as an awareness and fund raising project has grown into a movement that supports a wide array of causes. Flickinger Learning Center is just one of those many causes.
For those of you who know and support Jean Day, you have our heartfelt thanks!
If you are not yet aware of how Jean Day functions, it’s pretty simple. Organizations that have a dress code agree to allow their staff to wear jeans on a particular day in return for a donation to a selected cause. One option that is rarely mentioned is that the company holding a Jean Day can also match, at their discretion, the amount raised.
Many organizations offer a sticker, ribbon or other logo to show participation.
Annual Trivia Night
February 25, 2017
For more information:
Fundraising Consultant, Paul Brooks, email@example.com
Flickinger Learning Center
413 Mulberry Ave
Muscatine, IA 52761